View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarilo
Guild Master

re: App: Truewar

General Information: I was in this guild but i acted silly which i wont do again this is to rejoin i was told to reapply by Wiccah.
Time Zone(GMT):Paris
School/Work:School

Character Information:Mostly Epics, full epic pvp gear which i use for dps too if needed.
Character Name:Truewar
Class:Warrior Prot
Level:70
Played Time: 102 Days,13 hours 53 minutes 24 seconds.
Played Time at lvl 70:52 Days,22 hours 1 minute 44 seconds.
Gear "Armory Link":my armory isnt workin atm but i have 14k hp,480+ def rating,20% dodge parry block.

Questions!

Why do you want to join the Born to Reign?:To be with my friends and make new ones and have fun.

Previous Guilds/Reasons for Leaving?I had some in this realm but i didnt leave because they disbanded.

Who do you know from Born to Reign?Bloodtrust,Hassu,Ashur,Doits,Newtin.

General times you are able to be online (days? nights? weekdays? weekends?Everyday except weekends (Fri+Sat)Sunday mostly i can

For raiding we require everyone uses Ventrilo. Is this a problem?No

Does anyone else play your character? (if so please tell us who and their relationship to you)Bloodtrust,a best friend also in ur guild.

Are you willing to respec for the benefit of the guild?Yeah already did

Are you prepared for a trial period of 14 days during which you will not receive items in end-game instances?Yeah

Do you have problems with the fact that we can have many wipes on new bosses until they are mastered?nope

Our raiding times are wensday and thursday Sundays and Monday at 19.00-00.00 game time are they good for you?Yeah but Sundays i can mostly but sometimes not.

Peace! <3

Ashur
Ashurd
Recruitment Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Truewar - by Ashurd

Hey Mate youve been ACCEPTED welcome!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum