Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Born To Reign Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarilo
Guild Master

re: App: Ranyar

General Information
Time Zone(GMT): +0
School/Work: School
Hours available daily for WoW: 14 hours Weekend / 8-9 hours weekday

Character Information
Character Name: Ranyar
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Played Time: 59 days (Was a Pre-TBC raider)
Played Time at lvl 70: 14 days
Gear "Armory Link": http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&n=Ranyar

Questions!

Why do you want to join the Born to Reign?: You look like an established raiding guild which I feel would benefit me in my World of Warcraft experience. Also, I feel that my current guild isn't quite ready to raid as they fail to raid Karazhan.

Previous Guilds/Reasons for Leaving (doesn't have to be too in-depth) : Unseen Shadows, Elsyium, Outland Crusdaers - All of them Failed to cater for what I would of enjoyed doing, raiding and playing with sociable people.

How can you contribute to the guild, if you are accepted? (experience, maturity, skill, etc.) : I feel that I could contribute to this guild by sharing my knowledge on raiding and of course make some handy engineering gadgets.

Who do you know from Born to Reign? : I knew someone called Hellskeeper, a level 70 warlock, however he left.

General times you are able to be online (days? nights? weekdays? weekends? List any times when you are NOT able to come online as well.) : Weekdays from 8am -> 3pm/4pm. Weekends -> All day.

Are you prepared for a trial period of 14 days during which you will not receive items in end-game instances? Yes I am.

Do you have problems with the fact that we can have many wipes on new bosses until they are mastered? Nope, I hope that I can be apart of a group when they do master a tactic.

Would you install addons that we want you to install for the good of raids and guild? I think I might have them already but if not I would install them, yes.

For now our raiding times are wednesday and thursday at 19.15- 24.00 gametime is that good for you?? I think I could make that. Yes.

Lacar
Council

re: APPROVED - App: Ranyar - by Lacar

Gl mate with your apply our class leader will contact u in the game

council/lacar
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Born To Reign Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum