Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Born To Reign Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarilo
Guild Master

re: App: Surrenity

General Information
Time Zone(GMT):
School/Work: School (Paper Round ^.-)

Character Information
Character Name: Surrenity / Saphria
Class: Druid / Mage
Level: 69 / 70
Played Time: A lot :3
Played Time at lvl 70: A lot :3
Gear "Armory Link": Um, well Surrenity's gear is pretty good, near enough all high level blues / I restored my mage recently, but unfortunatly she has pretty poor gear :3

Questions!

Why do you want to join the Born to Reign?: Because my boyfriend's in it Happy AND I've heard it is an excellent raiding guild

Previous Guilds/Reasons for Leaving? Was slightly uncomfortable as certain members were becoming too flirtacious + it was generally a very poor raiding guild.

Who do you know from Born to Reign? Through my boyfriend :)

General times you are able to be online (days? nights? weekdays? weekends?) Most days, however I'll be on less now because of GCSE revision.

For raiding we require everyone uses Ventrilo. Is this a problem? Nope, I'll have to download it.

Does anyone else play your character? (if so please tell us who and their relationship to you) Nope, won't allow it :P

Are you willing to respec for the benefit of the guild? Sure, I'm open to new things, but I feel that my spec should be taken into consideration because it is something I feel comfortable in and play particulary well. However I understand that specs may need editations which is down to class leaders desgression.

Our raiding times are wensday and thursday Sundays and Monday at 19.00-00.00 game time are they good for you? Sure

Wiccah
Council

re: APPROVED - App: Surrenity - by Lacar

Ill talk to you ingame...feel free to send me a /w
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Born To Reign Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum